Sales and distribution 'Genius'
FIT sports are currently seeking an experienced highly target driven, hands-on Sales and distribution Genius to join our small dedicated team. This is a commission only based position and will see you joining a dynamic, industry-leading sports apparel company.
FIT launched in 2019 with a main goal of creating technologically advanced apparel and equipment designed specifically to improve athlete’s performance. In addition, FIT has started to create a wave of interest among the endurance crowd, wowing the editors of two endurance magazines as a ‘must have’ in your kit-bag and featuring in the London tri show.
For more info into the products please visit the website www.frequencyintensitytime.com
SALARY / BENEFITS / HOURS
Salary = (uncapped commission) Commission is based on 25% of every sale made.
Opportunities for additional sales incentives + work from home.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and driven sales professional, where you will be proactively seeking opportunities to build the FIT brand globally, by delivering multiple activities including reaching out to previous and existing customers and initiating territories for distribution into retail outlets.
- Generate gross profit for the company through multi-channel proactive sales activity, include online through social media, through person to person conversations and b2b
- Contribute to the company’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice, providing first-class service
- Potentially managing and mentoring sales advisors within a territory.
- Communicate and update the head office with achievements and planned actions fortnightly.
- Participate in events and keep up to date with all products, services and promotions
- Engage with customers and outlets in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs
- Develop your own daily, weekly and monthly sales targets alongside guidance from directors.
- Take pride in the role of being an ambassador for the brand
- Freedom to negotiate with directors regarding marketing and projects you wish to explore to improve sales and distribution further.
- Work flexibly from home setting your own hours to work.
(nb: You will need to have your own computer or online device for this role as it will not be provided)
We’re looking for driven individuals who have some experience working within a fast-paced proactive sales environment. An ability to understand customer needs, demonstrate great product knowledge and effectively build rapport are key.
- Prior experience within a targeted sales role is helpful/ Knowledge of how to achieve sales targets, and to set targets.
- Previous mentoring or supervisory experience in a target driven environment
- A background with potential networking especially b2b and negotiating
- Industry experience desirable but not essential – but a keen interest in endurance sport is essential.
- A passion for technology and design, understanding the products need
- Flexible and helpful attitude, with a creative mind.
- Understanding of the morals, ethics and journey of the company
- Ability to have professional open engagement with HQ of the company.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Sales Genius then please send an open letter/email to the address below, specific to your interest in this role (we can spot a copy and paste a mile off). Keep it concise, short and sweet. Explain how you think you can add true value!
Job Types: Commission based e-commerce
- Targeted Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sports interest essential